Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Winter TBR Books!!!!!

Hey Guys! I am super excited, I am finally doing a Top Ten Tuesday! TTT is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish (love their blog, go check them out!) and this week's TTT list is Top 10 Winter TBR!!! God you guys have no idea how excited I am for the winter break. Soooo many days to read, and Christmas time is my favourite time of year to cozy and up read and read and read and read and read and read....

Anyway, here are my top ten winter tbr books (in no specific order :)


1. Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle: Super super excited to get my hands on this one. Seems like a nice, easy, and light read, and some awesome authors are involved. :)


2. The Spirit of Christmas: With a Foreword by Debbie Macomber by Cecil Murphy and Marley Gibson: Seems like a very Christmas-y book (obviously) and sounds just really nice. Would love to read this. 


3. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke, Anthea Bell: I've just been really wanting to read this!!


4. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn, David Levithan: *Angelic music. This book sounds so good it literally makes me want to squeal. I want to read this sooooooooo badly. Such an interesting and original plot idea (well, at least, I haven't heard of anything like it)!!!
And that cover. *fans self.


5. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll: I just really have to k.


6. Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan: So I know this is a bit of a mature read, but I have been waiting forever to read this, and now seems like a great time. It looks so interesting! I'll keep you guys updated. :) 
Can we also talk about this cover??? <3


7. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill: I don't know, this just sounds really..well....<333 


8. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher: Okay I actually have been so afraid to read this book, but I don't think I can not-read it. I'm going to read this. I must. 


9. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski: Okay this actually sounds so good. And that cover. (Going to be published around Feb. 2014, so this is a later-winter read). :) 


10. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz: Okay I know I am 'currently-reading' this, but you guys don't even understand how good this book is. IT'S SO GOOD I CAN'T EVEN. OH MY GOD AKJFHLKJ. Expect a review on this soooon! :D
This Cover. <3 Did I also mention how good this book is? 

Well, that is it guys! I know I kinda suck at TBRs so I may or may not end up reading these. Oh! I was also planning on re-reading Harry Potter...because I can. So shhshh. Anyway, I am super super excited for reading these and the winter holidays in special. Thanks to @The Broke and the Bookish for this awesome TTT! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment