Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares Review!!

Hello guys, hope you all are having an awesome holiday! Here's a quick review on Dash and Lily's Book of Dares!!

To start off, I loved the style the book was written in! I liked the switching perspectives between Dash and Lily; I liked seeing what the two thought of different situations! It was a great way to give a thorough experience of the "red notebook!"

As for the characters themselves, I loved all of them. They were all so awesome, funny, and amazing! I fell in love with Dash from his very first words in the book. He's one of those characters that really gets you hooked into the story! He was in fact....dare I say...dashing! As for Lily, I wasn't a big fan of her at the start. She was a bit childish, a little annoying, and just not that greatly written. But after a couple chapters, I started to love her as much as the other characters; and by the end, I totally was with her. I also loved some of the minor characters! Langston, Boomer, Grandpa...all of them were literally the best minor characters! They added a lot of comic relief to the book, which enhanced the entire plot and story even more!

Speaking of the plot, there was kind of a plot? I don't know, I guess it all lead up to them meeting, which is pretty much a plot, right? But anyway, I definitely loved the idea of this book and I loved the ending (I'm a sucker for happy endings ^_^)!

Overall, a great and lovely read. And very christmasy and cute, might I add! Glad I read it this particular week! If you're planning on reading, definitely do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment