Friday, 29 November 2013

Scavenger Hunt Book Tag!!!!

I haven't posted much in a while, so I thought I would give this book-scavenger hunt a shot! The original tag was created by  @TheLibraryOfSarah  at YouTube.

Find an authors's name or title with the letter Z in it:

The MaZe Runner by James Dashner :) 



Find a Classic:




I failed to find a classic on my shelf.






Find a book with a key on it:











Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen; I actually quite liked this book!











Find something on your bookshelf that's not a book:









My Santa/Christmas Snowglobe! It's pretty awesome. <3













Find the oldest book on your shelf:








It's my picture book copy of Disney's Cinderella! I bought it from a garage sale like 8 or 9 years ago; who knows how old it is! 












Find a book with a girl on the cover:







Poison Study by Maria V. Synder. Not the best book, but I still loved it! 












Find a book that has an animal in it:

Well, the title and cover says it all. :)






















Find a book with a male protagonist:









Beautiful Creatures; Ethan is the main character. Reading the last book right now...ugh Ethan. <3 :'(










Find a book with only words on it:









Speechless by Hannah Harrigton. Amazing book, amazing cover. 












Find a book with illustrations in it:

Enough said.






















Find a book with gold lettering:

Earthsea..haven't read yet! Pretty font. ^_^













\








Find a diary (true or fictional):







This is actually such a deep book. But it's set up like a diary/journal. Love it.













Find a book written by someone with a common name (like Smith):
Is Neil a common name?






















Find a book that has a closeup of something on it:

We all know John Green. :P It's a map!























Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period:







I haven't read this one in a while, but I believe this is set a long long long long long long long time ago (like, before humans created "time")


Gotta re-read this. 








Find a hardcover book without a jacket:








I couldn't really find one so this is a hardcover book of stories and other random stuff that I LOVED when I was a kid.


Wait..


I still do. xD








Find a teal/turquoise coloured book:

It's sorta teal...






















Find a book with stars on it:







So I couldn't find actual stars (like the ones in space) so I chose a book cover with a picture of a STAR on it. 


Get it?? A star? Like a famous person; star. 


Ha ha ha. xP








Find a non YA book:




This book is about the top 100 cities in the world. I love reading some random pages of this book sometimes, because I just love travelling. It's the best. :) 














Well, that is all!!! I had lots of fun doing this tag!! 

I tag...
Danika @ Books to Dream
Jared @ Writing Forever

And anyone else who wants to do, I tag you too!! Have fun. :)  

2 comments:

  1. I will defiantly be doing this! I will probably fail at it though... my bookshelf doesn't have very much on it... As much as it pains me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! And don't worry, I don't have much either. :P Looking forward to it!!! :D

      Delete