Thursday, 10 October 2013

October TBR

I know I'm a bit late, but I thought I'd post some of the books I'd like to read this October!

- The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (I've already started this one...so. good.) 
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Paper Towns by John Green
Insurgent by Veronica Roth (I can't believe I haven't read this yet!!!!!)
Variant by Robison Wells
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
- Leaving Microsoft to Change the World by John Wood

Well, these are some of the books I'd love to read this month! I don't know if I will get to them all, or maybe I will read more than these... who knows! This is a changing list, nothing is set, but nevertheless this is my unofficial October TBR! :D

2 comments:

  1. Variant! Yes! The other choices! Yay! I love this TBR!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to read Variant, I 've heard a lot about it! I'm super excited to read all these :D How many of them have you read?

      Delete