Thursday, 17 October 2013

Library/Store Book Haul!!!

So I went on a trip to the library and Indigo (book store) to aquire some books off of my October TBR and just some others that looked interesting! Here's what ended up happening:
Exciting!! OK, yes yes, that is a lot of books, but I couldn't help it. And I only bought 2 of them. :D So anyway the books that I got were (from top to bottom), Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz (impulse buy!), This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales, Splintered by A.G. Howard, Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter, Variant by Robison Wells, Pivot Point by Kasie West, and A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness (guys, I bought this, I read it, and I loved it! Review coming soon!!).

Anyway, I'm super excited to dive into these books! Expect reviews on a couple of them, or follow my goodreads to see where I'm at with these. 

I'll catch you all later, happy reading! 

4 comments:

  1. PIVOT POINT! VARIANT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BOTH ARE SO GOOOD! I really like your other choices as well. Happy reading!! ~ Brianna @ For The Love of Books

    booknook24676.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! I'm reading Pivot Point right now and it's soooooooo gooood!!!! I'm planning on reading Variant asap to, especially cause you seem to love it ;D Thanks Brianna! :)

      Delete
  2. Loving this haul! I've read three of your picks and loved them all, though I gotta say I was surprised that I only gave Pivot Point 3.5 stars because it is a very enjoyable read. Splintered!!! Variant!!! Yay! I'd love to hear your thoughts on Alice in Zombieland too. (: ~Danika @ Books to Dream (loveliterature713.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I gotta give credits to you guys (Brianna and you), because I get all my good finds from you guys, so thanks! :D Supeer excited to read them all, and Alice in Zombieland seemed fitting with October! :))

      Delete