Thursday, 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween! And October Wrap Up :)

Hello everyone, hope you all are having an awesome halloween!!!!!!

Anyway, I haven't posted in a while and since it was the last day of October (woah, what?), I thought I'd post a quick wrap up for you guys! :)

So this month, as expected, I totally didn't follow my TBR...sorry, I guess I sort of suck at doing TBRs.... :O However, I did read lots of awesome books! Here they are...

1. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (see my review here)
2. Looking For Alaska by John Green: Such an amazing book, I love love loved it.
3. Splintered by A.G. Howard: I'm still reading this one...it's taking me a while. :/
Cover love. Just. Yes. 
4. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness: This book was so beautiful. Highly recommended read; see my short review on it here!
5. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales: This was a truly inspiring and engaging read..might write a review! Stay tuned. :)
Cover love!!! Again. <3
6. Pivot Point by Kasie West: JKFLSKD;ALJL.
7. Leaving Microsoft to Change the World by John Wood (see this blog for more on my novel study on this book!)

Anywho, these are all the books I read this month! I might be writing some reviews on a couple of them so stay tuned, and until then...November, bring it on! 

PS. I might do a TBR for November, but I literally just can't do it, so I might make my own spin on TBRs...stay tuned for this too!


Again, Happy Halloween, stay safe, and keep reading! See you guys next time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment