Monday, 12 November 2012

The Time Keeper...thoughts.

Just finished this book today! This was a very meaningful book and I loved the style it was written in. The best part about this book was that various ages could relate to it (while I don't recommend it to anyone younger than 13). Mitch Albom had written about 2 different people...one very old and one very young. Anyway, I won't get into it much, but this is definitely a book that is worth reading! p.s. I obviously didn't enjoy it as much as some other books probably because I'm younger...I do have to admit that this book would be more enjoyable for older readers. :)

4 comments:

  1. The way you talk about the book is interesting but I would insert a few names/characters to catch more peoples attention. :) Good Job updating your blog every once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you are definitely inspired with literature. By the way Goblet of Fire= AMAZING. Anyways you put a lot of effort into your book reviews which shows a lot. In total you have 28 POSTS. I only have 4 :P. I like how you have a goal about how many books you want to read and you are SO CLOSE. Anyways GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu :) And yeah i think i post too much haha. and yes..in fact Harry Potter = SUPER AMAZING x100

      Delete