Thursday, 22 November 2012

Book Suggestion!

So I realized that I hadn't done a book suggestion in forever! So I decided to give you my absolute favourite book (obviously it's not the only one but still!)...I've read it probably a billion times, grade 3 being my first time. ANYWAY, this book is about a mouse, a motorcycle, and an adventure. I'll say no more :) Go and read...

The Mouse and the Motorcycle!


I read this book a long time ago as a kid...and I still re-read it over and over again to this day! I love to read this book for some relaxed, light reading. Such a fun book, and not to mention an awesome and original plot!

2 comments:

  1. I find that your blog is very welcoming and I feel like I want to read more. I love that about your blog. After looking at this post, I actually might read this book. Thanks for the recommendation! :)
    -Maanasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! And you definitely should read this book! I can't guarantee you'll love it, but it's worth a shot!

      Delete